Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I heart Christmas Music
Why do we love Christmas music so? It is something that seems to always make me smile. Why can't everything be like that? I can sit happily all day long listening to the same 40 or 50 songs recorded by various artists over and over and over and never get bored of it. That is just incredible. It moves me....it makes my heart smile....I love that. It is filled with positive messages of love and being good to others around you. Totally the opposite of most of the other crap they play on the radio. December truly is "The most wonderful time of the year".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Except for that one Alvin and the Chipmunks song that goes, "Da la la la la la la!". That one makes me want to shoot something. And, by the way, that's not very Christmasy at all.
ReplyDelete