- Wake up and watch Gray's Anatomy in bed with a cup of coffee lovingly brought to me by my husband.
- Eat breakfast and read some of the really good thriller/mystery novel that I am reading right now.
- Play on Facebook/Twitter for a while, finally upload some pictures I have been wanting to upload forever.
- Catch up on the phone with my sister & watch a cute video of Natalie she emailed me this morning
- Go through our new BBQ cookbook and pick out a yummy lamb recipe to cook for Easter dinner on Sunday, email picture to family members who are coming over so they can see what we'll be having.
- Play with photos I've taken recently - fix in Picasa, email to family & discover cool Flikr uploader that makes it super easy to upload the pictures so the more technologically advanced family members can grab full size versions of the pictures if they want to print them.
- Explore various cheap MP3 sites to find which is the best one (check out www.mp3obsession.com/reviews) and then buy some new music for way less $$ than it would cost on iTunes (think 10 cents/song vs. $1.29). I picked www.mp3panda.com and have already downloaded a few songs that are successfully playing in my iTunes if you want to check it out.
Friday, April 2, 2010
What to do on the first morning of a 4-day weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG!!! I just finally read thru all of your blogging and was LOL!! You are sooooo funny!! Love you, Mom
ReplyDelete